The long summer break has been hard work for our FAVOR tutors as they have been finishing off their resources for the project.
- Check out the online activities shared by Southampton tutors: Katy Heady for German and Bianca Belgiorno for Italian.
- Admire the beautiful kanga fabrics and proverbs for Swahili shared by Wambui from SOAS
- Learn from the examples of student feedback from Richard Galletly at Aston University
- Get into learning Finnish from Riitta at UCL – I’ve already wiled away an enjoyable half hour on the loanwords quiz!
- Admire these beautiful and fascinating pictures of a Chinese market in Beijing from Dan Li at Newcastle University – they make me want to fill my house with giant calligraphy brushes and statues!
There are over 300 new resources on LanguageBox and all of them give a fascinating taste of language study in Higher Education. Have a browse and see what grabs your interest…